Your Future at Castle Family Dentistry Awaits!
Join the Castle Family!
At Castle Family Dentistry, we believe the true test of a quality dental office is the longevity of its staff, and we are proud that our caring staff has, on average, been with us for over 13 years. If you’re looking for a dedicated team of skilled professionals who are committed to providing exceptional dental care in a welcoming and state-of-the-art environment—look no further. Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or looking to start your dental career, come be a part of the Castle Family as we transform lives one smile at a time.
Our Core Values
Happy – Friendly, outgoing demeanor
Efficient – Timely with your time
Honest – Truthful with patients and the team
Ownership – Proactive in your work
Patients – Put them first
Eager – Strive to learn
Support – Helpful resource to the team
At Castle Family Dentistry, we support our team beyond the paycheck. We try to show our appreciation wherever we can because if it weren’t for our highly skilled team, we wouldn’t be able to care for our patients. Here are a few ways we show that appreciation:
- Competitive pay
- Convenient hours
- Ability to grow
Interested in working at Castle Family Dentistry? Check here to see all of our available positions.
Looking for an ALL STAR HYGIENIST!!!!!
Castle Family Dentistry
Office Location:151 W Washington Ave.
Washington, NJ 07882
(WE are moving down the street to a larger office with more operatories)
We are a fantastic office in growth mode and are committed to excellent dentistry, building relationships, and providing exceptional patient care and a 100% WOW patient experience!
Castle Family Dentistry is looking for a enthusiastic Hygienist who is/has:
- At least 1 year of experience
- Punctual, Organized and Sincere
- Will be driven to grow with our practice
- Willing to learn and implement new procedures
- Seeks out opportunities to increase production with each patient interaction
- Always be willing to grow personally and professionally
- A positive attitude and is self-disciplined, with a consistent drive to excel
- Able to both give and receive direction from team members
- A great sense of humor and a passion to make people smile
- Who will embrace our core values
We offer competitive pay, 401K, great hours and the ability to grow with our office!
Hours: Currently looking for M (9:30-7), T (8-5), W (10-7), Th (9-3), F (8-5) - Full time preferred, but will consider part time as well
If this sounds like the office for you, please send a response to email@example.com with:
- Resume and times available for a phone interview
Ready to Begin Your Journey with Us?
If you want to be a part of a team that values the work of every member, apply to one of our open positions today!